Sinampalukang Kambing Ingredients:
1 1/2 kilos goat’s legs, head and some meat
1/2 kilo sampalok (tamarind) fruit
4 medium onions, quartered
salt, pepper, and MSG to taste
1 cup sampalok flowers and/or leaves
1/2 cup chopped celery
1. Put goat meat in a deep pan with sampalok fruit, onions, and some salt. Add enough water to cover.
2. Bring to a boil then simmer until tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours
3. Season with salt, pepper and MSG to taste.
4. Add sampalok flowers and sprouts.
5. Serve hot, topped with chopped celery.